Image courtesy of Bryan Jones
Just like last year, the Kubb On staff decided it would be fun to break down the bracket and make some predictions. In this article, the staff will look more in-depth at a portion of the bracket and guess who they believe will advance to Sunday. For reference, check out the official groups and bracket.
Kubb On would like to remind everyone that this is all just for fun. The staff doesn’t claim to know every team or every player, but it’s too intriguing not to at least speculate.
While the voters we’re pretty unanimous in their predictions for this quarter, predicting Damage Incorporated (2017 Champion), Kubb Squirrels (T13), Kalifornia Kubbers (T9), and Beauty School Dropouts (G), but there are a few other teams that could make their way to Sunday. The Bumps (G), King Kung (G), and Shinbusters could all break this bracket up.
- Voter 1: Damage Incorporated
- Voter 2: Damage Incorporated
- Voter 3: Damage Incorporated
- Voter 4: Damage Incorporated
- Voter 5: Damage Incorporated
- Voter 1: Kubb Squirrels
- Voter 2: Kubb Squirrels
- Voter 3: Kubb Squirrels
- Voter 4: Kubb Squirrels
- Voter 5: Kubb Squirrels
- Voter 1: Kalifornia Kubbers
- Voter 2: Kalifornia Kubbers
- Voter 3: Kalifornia Kubbers
- Voter 4: Kalifornia Kubbers
- Voter 5: Kalifornia Kubbers
- Voter 1: Beauty School Dropouts
- Voter 2: Beauty School Dropouts
- Voter 3: Beauty School Dropouts
- Voter 4: Beauty School Dropouts
- Voter 5: Beauty School Dropouts
- King Kung
King Kung and Shinbusters are both long-time well performing teams, if they play well or catch one of our picks sleeping they could easily find their way to Sunday.
Other teams to watch: The Bumps, Pitch Perfect
Potential Matchup to Watch
- King Kung vs. Pitch Perfect
Pitch Perfect is a highly competitive team that plays in a lot of tournaments, These young players are always improving.
So what do you think? We want to hear your opinions. Please feel free to discuss what you think in the comments below.